Job Type: Permanent
What are we looking for
The RubiBlue Software Trainer is a professional, experienced, capable, motivated, self-driven and patient team player with exceptional communication skills. Being able to communicate verbally, non verbally, and in writing is essential. We need someone who loves to learn and loves to train others. You need to have a passion to succeed and an excellent work ethic.
What does a Software Trainer do?
You are an integral part of tour team and will be required to train our clients on our customisable software solution. A software trainer needs to have exceptional written as well as spoken language.
What experience is preferred?
We need someone with a minimum of 2 years work experience, can speak at least 3 African languages and has experience with at least 2 software solutions.
What kind of personality will excel in this role?
An individual who is outgoing, empathetic, a dedicated team player who cares about the quality in which you produce your work, patient and a phenomenal trainer will see you highly successful within our space.
What are the minimum requirements?
- Knows the Basics of IT.
- Minimum of 2 Years experience.
- A detailed understanding of operating systems, networks and computer firmware.
- A methodical approach to situations.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, communication and customer service skills.
- Understand the basic technicalities of web-based software and hardware configurations.
- Has a background experience with 2 or more Ticketing Systems & SLA’s.
- High level of concentration and commitment, interact with a wide range of customers and technical issues, Listening, Maintain customer relationships, Outstanding customer service.
- Basic Understanding of web-based software solutions
- Has training kills.
- Can speak at least 3 African languages.
- Experience in 2 or more software solutions used/trained.
- Must have a valid Passport and a drivers license.
To apply for this position, please email us