Job Type: Permanent
What are we looking for
RubiBlue is on the search for a capable, motivated, self-driven and patient, team-player to take over all aspects of the configuration and retention of our clientele and end-users. Being up-to-date with the knowledge of our products software trends and advancements is vital to make you successful within your role.
What does a Support Candidate do?
A support candidate needs to know the basics of IT and have a detailed understanding of operating systems, networks and computer hardware. Having a methodical approach, good analytical and problem-solving skills as well as excellent customer service is vital for your role.
What experience is preferred?
A minimum of two years work experience is required with knowledge of ticketing systems and SLA’s.
What kind of personality will excel in this role?
A friendly, ambitious individual who is a team player, analytical, good with solving problems and phenomenal customer service skills. Your customer has to come first.
What are the minimum requirements?
- Knowledge of the Basics of IT.
- Minimum of 2 Years experience.
- A detailed understanding of operating systems, networks and computer firmware.
- A methodical approach to situations.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, communication and customer service skills.
- Worked with Software and as a software support trainer (Understand the basic technicalities of web-based software and hardware configurations).
- Has a background experience with two or more ticketing systems & SLA’s.
- High level of concentration and commitment, interact with a wide range of customers and technical issues.
- Exceptional listening skills
- Maintain customer relationships
- Outstanding customer service.
- Basic Understanding of web-based software solutions.
To apply for this position please email us your CV