Senior Full Stack .Net Developer
Job Level: Senior
Job Type: Permanent
What are we looking for
The RubiBlue Senior Full Stack .Net Developer is a highly professional, experienced and driven developer who takes initiative and can lead and assist peers. We’re looking for a team player who loves being of service and producing exceptional quality work.
What does a Senior Full Stack .Net Developer do?
The Senior Full Stack .Net Developer is an integral part of the development team and ensures daily development on new and existing systems and projects. The purpose of the Senior Full Stack .Net Developer is to constantly test and debug code before live rollout/implementation. The Senior Full Stack .Net Developer will assist clients and the support teams’ requirements by helping in fault finding as well as giving clients and the support team feedback thereon, once the issue has been identified and rectified. The Senior Full Stack .Net Developer will also provide weekly reports to the Development manager.
What experience is preferred?
We need someone with a minimum of 5 years work experience in software development,as well as extensive knowledge and experience with:
- MS Visual Studio 2010 and above
- .Net Framework 3.5 and above
- .Net Core (Advantageous)
- C# & VB.NET (C, Java Advantageous)
- .Net Windows
- Web Services development
- ASP .NET MVC 4
- Experience using WCF, WebAPI, Bootstrap, HTML5.
What kind of personality will excel in this role?
Someone who is an utter team player who cares about the quality in which you produce your work. Your strong ability, maturity, razor-focused and passion for your job will see you highly successful within our space.
What are the minimum requirements?
- Be deadline and service excellence driven
- Ability to self-manage
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Strong and quick learning ability
- Strong interest in technology
- Self-motivated and pro-active in contributing to continuous improvement of the team
- Efficient interaction with third parties
- To be productive, to take ownership of tasks and problems, and must produce results without constant supervision
- Research and develop systems around latest technology
- Design and develop new software projects
- Lead and guide other developers
- Write clean and well-structured code – following best practices
- To improve current processes for existing clients
- To ensure day to day maintenance is done through checking feeds and bug trackers
To apply for this please email us SFTD2019@rubiblue.co.za