Business Analysts Purpose
RubiBlue is looking for a Business Analyst to assist us in understanding client’s business requirements, as well as internal project requirements. Documenting these requirements with a logical, exact eye and ensuring these are recorded in line with RubiBlue’s processes and high level of standards. The successful candidate needs to lead our BA team, assist and guide other BA’s in the approach to Business Analysis. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work effectively and are in line with requirements, with the highest quality.
We are looking for a business analyst senior that will be able to build the BA department. The resource must be able to:
Analyse/ Improve existing applications
One of the primary responsibilities of the technical business analyst is to improve applications, which requires analyzation and testing of all systems currently in use by the business.
Technical business analysts design new applications. Each of the designs must show the front end workflows, database structures, API flows, etc.
Troubleshooting with support
Technical business analysts are responsible for finding data, application risks and implementing new programming to address and eliminate these risks.
Write Data Conversion Scripts
Technical business analysts create data conversion scripts in order to digitally store data. Some highly sensitive information may need to be encrypted before it is entered into the system.
Research and Write Analysis Reports
Technical business analysts research data and write reports about applications, processes and provide reports to the correct teams for the applications to be improved.
Communicate with Technical Teams
Technical business analysts must communicate verbally and in written form with other technical staff, informing them of potential risks and briefing them on newly created computer programs.
The analyst must have the ability to create application solutions/improvements based on the business requirements which have been presented from clients. Advise clients on the solution and what is the best way forward.
Create high level designs of applications within RubiBlue
Train the current BA team with the technical skill set to support this Lead role.
Skills, Competencies & Minimum Criteria
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- excellent SQL Knowledge
- excellent C# Knowledge
- excellent API Knowledge
- BSC IT or greater
- Over 5+ years of BA experience
- High emotional intelligence with a real passion for developing people
- Strong deadline driven / driver personality
- Self-motivated and organised
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to create strong, cohesive teams
- Tenacious with the ability to drive core business behaviours
- Systematic approach to work
- Pro-active team player
- Ability to manage under pressure
- The ability to take constructive criticism and take corrective action to make improvements
- Able to travel nationally
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
RubiBlue may in its absolute discretion require the employee from time to time, to perform duties which are incidental to the position into which the employee is hereby appointed.
The employee expressly understands and accepts that this position will require overtime work as and when projects and deadline require. The employee undertakes, as far as reasonable in each project, to commit to successful achievement of project deadlines and submission dates.
The Employee will be required to travel and will be compensated on a per kilometer basis or on a S&T basis if required to stay overnight.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to join our team, please email us at email@example.com