What are we looking for?
The RubiBlue quality assurance tester is a professional, experienced and driven QA tester that assesses software quality through manual and automated testing. In this role, you need an acute eye for detail and excellent communication skills. We’re looking for a team player who loves being of service and producing exceptional quality work.
What does a Quality Assurance Tester do?
The Quality Assurance Tester is responsible for finding and reporting defects within the software. The QA tester will ensure that our products, applications and systems work adequately with the highest RubiBlue excellence. The position requires someone who is competent in executing test cases and is passionate about quality.
- Analyzing user stories, use cases or requirements for validity and feasibility
- Create and/or modify test cases to fit user stories, use cases or requirements
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective test strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Documenting the test phase results and defects
- Help troubleshoot issues with the support teams
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
Preferred level of experience
- 2 – 3 years’ experience as a Software Tester or similar role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. AZURE, HPQC) and SQL
- BTECH Degree Quality Assurance or greater
If you fit the above criteria and would like to be a part of our team, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org