Business Development Executive
Job Type: Contract / Permanent
What are we looking for
The RubiBlue Business Development Executive is a professional, experienced and target driven executive who has a strong, proven and stable track record in corporate sales. We’re looking for a logical and creative thinker with a minimum of three years’ experience in sales to join our dynamic team. You need to have a passion to succeed and an excellent work ethic.
What does a Business Development Executive do?
You are an integral part of tour team and will be required to sell our customisable software solution to various clients in South Africa. You will need to be able to deliver presentations to high end executives, have a vast business acumen with exceptional written as well as spoken language.
What experience is preferred?
We need someone with a minimum of 3 years work experience in either IT or SAAS sales. You must have knowledge using a CRM system.
What kind of personality will excel in this role?
An individual who is target driven, outgoing and a dedicated team player who cares about the quality in which you produce your work, will see you highly successful within our space.
What are the minimum requirements?
- Strong, proven, stable track record in corporate sales.
- Minimum of 3 years’ sales experience within one of the following industries: IT or SAAS sales.
- Extensive experience in delivering boardroom presentations at executive level.
- Vast business acumen with exceptional written and spoken language ability.
- Tertiary level qualification preferred, but not required.
- Proven ability to build strong and lasting customer relationships.
- Own reliable transport – non-negotiable.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed targets
- Experience in cold calling and sourcing own leads
- Creative and logical thinker
- Must have used any CRM system