Job Level: Senior
Job Type: Permanent
What are we looking for
Here is your opportunity to join a young, exciting and dynamic team. This opportunity gives end to end exposure to all levels of the software development cycle as well as the development methodologies.
What does a Business Analyst do?
The RubiBlue Business Analyst applies tasks and techniques to work as a liaison amongst internal and external stakeholders. Proactively taking initiative to understand problems, opportunities, needs of the organisation, projects and clients. In depth knowledge of business analysis practices and the ability to choose the appropriate technique per project or problem area.
What experience is preferred?
We need someone with a minimum of 3 years work experience as a business analyst, as well as experience with software development projects.
What kind of personality will excel in this role?
Someone who is a team player who cares about the quality in which you produce your work. Your strong ability, maturity, focus, attention to detail, organisational skills and passion for your job will see you highly successful within our space.
What are the minimum requirements?
- Relevant Diplomas or Bachelors degree
- Certifications (Advantageous)
- 3+ years’ experience
- Experience with software development projects
- Collaboration with stakeholders
- Requirements workshop facilitation
- Elicitation and documentation of requirements
- Building sustainable relationships with stakeholders
- Manage client and stakeholder expectations
- Identify opportunities to improve or enhance processes as well as implementation of new processes and systems.
- Deliver cost effectively and on time
- Ensuring client requirements are met through internal verification and follow ups with client.