BI & DB DEVELOPER
Job Type: Permanent
Remuneration: Market related
Travel Requirement: No
About the position:
The RubiBlue BI & DB Developer will be responsible for building, optimising, troubleshooting and maintaining SQL databases. The position requires good communication, technical and project management skills.
What experience is preferred?
We are looking for an individual with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
What kind of personality will excel in this role?
An individual who is a dedicated team player who cares about the quality in which you produce your work with razor sharp attention to detail will see you highly successful within our space.
Key responsibilities, experience and technical skills:
- Strong understanding of Ms SQL server 2008 to 2012. Understanding of later versions an advantage.
- Experience with designing, developing and troubleshooting databases
- Strong understanding of Stored procedures, triggers and indexes
- SQL Reporting services
- Ability to import data from flat files into database
- Generating data from database into flat files
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Ms Excel skills
- Creating and maintaining documentation
- Liaising with and assisting application developers
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- SQL certifications and SSIS certification
- 3 – 5 years prior experience
To apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com